Probate Solicitors Limited - Legal Help for the Elderly
Elderly client care
Why do elderly clients need special legal advice?
As we get older we cannot avoid the particular problems that come with old age. This could be that our mind is not as sharp as it once was or our eyesight is deteriorating. We therefore need to approach legal issues in a slightly different way to take account of our changing circumstances. We need to know that our legal concerns are dealt with by someone we can trust.
What type of advice might I need?
The areas of law that Probate Solicitors Limited help elderly clients with includes:
- Estate and tax planning using wills, trusts and lifetime giving
- Preparing Powers of Attorney
- The Court of Protection
- Applying for a Deputy to be appointed
- Probate and the administration of estates
- Trusts administration
- Living Wills
- Preserving assets in the event that you require long term residential or nursing care
- Advice on financial responsibility and funding criteria for long term care
- Elder abuse
- Funeral planning
If you would like to help on this please contact us on 01564 758055